Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, April 9

Going on

Going on strong, going on hard.

I had decided to use the name: pboong, as my photography.

Why pboong?
Because of my name. P. Boon Ong. With the combination, I decided to have it as pboong, announce as Boon or Pong. just to make it real simple.

Life is short, we should grab the chance if there's any. Should it fail, at least tell myself, I done it before. Of course, I must stay positive and be more optimistic.

The decision made bring myself a smile on face. Now, what's next? I have 2 weeks left to get it done, need to be fast and time must not be wasted at all.

Something in my mind that I want to speak out today.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons