Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, March 6

My final stand

I have decided something in my mind. That will be a good bye.

Not because of stress, but the liking of work.

IMHO, everyone can handle any stress; when facing the something that you have no interest at all, you bound to have more stress and lost interest at work.

It is might not be the work, but the management that give, but did not hold. In the end, it burst like a balloon whereby it does not affect just one, but the rest of it which are clustered together.

Making plans ahead and I strongly believe I made a right move. The white letter is going to the in charge anytime soon. With that, I am surprised that the white letter is clustered as well, but in a slow movement.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons