Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, March 27

As I promised myself

Finally... as I promised before... although it is a little late.

I had the site up, although information may not be sufficient, but it is worth of every hard work spent.

And I had my computer formatted - both C and D drives.

Next will be installation of programs, and housekeeping for all documents and media. I might need to move/ delete some items from external HD in order to accommodate other media files.

The feeling of clearing up the items and doing house keeping made me very happy. At least, I can start everything afresh; just like my career.

I intend to do some full time freelance photographer now. Thus, if you require photographer for any event, please do email me for quotation.

My career will change for the better luck, and I believe the decision is on the right track.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons