Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, October 18

For sale - Home Studio Photography Equipment

I am not giving up photography, but more of clearing up some space as well.
Most of my stuff are under utilise, hence the sale is now on.

All the stuff I'm selling are in working condition, I am selling due to under utilise.

A good start up for those who have lower budget.

2 x FX400 Elinchrom
1x translucent umbrella
1x silver umbrella
1x soft box
2x tripod for strobe light


1x portable background stand
2x background papers (short) - white and black


1x Gretag grey card


1x Jinbei RD600 Ringflash with battery pack


1x Kenko diffused box RB-46


As for above, I am willing to let them go at $1700.
If you look at the stuff closely, most of them are around 50% off.
I would like to sell them off fast.

I still have a lot of things to get rid off.

Like, Photoshop books. More likely it will be white elephant because it is base on CS4! For starter, you can purchase the book from me at $20 each, which come along with DVD as well.

Right now, clear the photography stuff first.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons