Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, July 22

A nice weekend

Just before the walk along the train track, we went to pray in the early noon.
It was pretty a hard day as the sun is quite harsh, but the blue sky make me smile. Thanks for the wind too... you bet.

IMG_3232
Beautiful hot day to Thai temple for praying. I feel good upon seeing the blue sky.

IMG_3233
I do not know what it is call but it is nice to see this with the sky merged.

IMG_3235
The Thai temple which I often visit.

IMG_3237
Either walk up or climb up. The slope is pretty steep, so you need to be careful when going there.


I just realised I had been posting too less, and same goes to my photos too. No, no, I told myself... I must shoot and post more. Not to gain anything, but to improve in either way.

Stay tuned. I have too many things in my mind that I need to finish up. There's no time to waste as well.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons