Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, May 4

My first day of work

Am I excited?

Truthfully, yes. But I felt ashamed of myself that my body is way too weak because I am sick again for these 2 weeks plus. Yesterday, the first day of work made me trembling at work due to the air con blasting over my head.

Therefore, I got a chill and unable to sleep the whole night until 2am. I was told to rest and relax on bed, but I just cannot because I am way too awake. During 10pm, I just kept on coughing non stop!

To think I am now working in the extreme harsh condition on site, I really hope that I can pull through this.

A Long morning walk... Not bad

I am told to buy my safety items, such as: helmet, vest and safety boots.
My new helmet n vest

My new safety boots

For those who do not know, I am now working on site doing mainly S&C, V and PL.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons