Giganews Newsgroups

Saturday, May 7

Around my workplace

If I have the time, I will show some photos around my working area. Generally, it is just like a photo journalistic report that happen within anytimes - hrs - days - weeks...

Just sharing around with you.

Container
Containers

Workers gathering
Workers gathering

I work here
I work here

Working under hot sun
Working under hot sun

Cranes
Cranes 'in the sky'

We work with no light and no air con. Just like in the past, with no air con at all. Best yet, no fans!
We work with no light and no air con. Just like in the past, with no air con at all. Best yet, no fans!

Resting vehicles and equipment
Resting vehicles and equipments

Feel like in slum. Lol
Feel like slum

Where is my light!
Where is my light

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons