Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, April 21

The cough

It is not fun coughing non stop and till today, I finally get the taste of "cough till your lung out". Man.. that is hilarious. I feel like my windpipe is choking somewhere and the phlegm just kept on irritating my throat!

To think the air seem cold and bad as there are construction opposite my block, resulting my throat get even drier.

Luckily I requested to leave the company 2 weeks earlier because there are so many things to settle. E.g, taking care of kids while my mom went to work, and sick for almost a week to recuperate myself before fighting in my new workplace.

Oh dear, I seem to get used to rest at home! Let's hope I will not be late on my first day of work.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons