Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, March 16

Loving instagr.am

I have no idea why I really love the camera apps from iPhone, especially Instagr.am

While looking at my phone, I realised that I have quite a number of photography apps that I actually bought them! Anyway, I did not jailbreak them at all.

The new version of Instagr.am include beautiful added filters and tilt & shift effect too. You just gotta mingle around it tho.

What do I have in my photography apps that is PAID:



As for free:


And my best bet will be Instagr.am and Hipstamatic apps!
It is amazing that Instagr.am include T&S now, I have no idea what I can do for TSG (Tilt Shift Gen) apps now.

Look like I must play around more with other apps too.

Don't you just love the lomo/retro feel from these photography apps?


Building and reconstruct
Rebuild

Tweety bird turn black
Chao Tar Tweety Bird spotted

Dark cloud
Thunderstorm is drawing in

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons