Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, February 8

How does it look?

I am so tempted to switch my blog to classic template instead! Just like Tinki Talks, her blog is so simple and yet easier to read!


All she need to do is to change the header image only! Ok, of course I am talking about her being known to all in nuffnang. Hence, her loyal supporter too. I am glad that she do read my Cait blog too. Bear with me, I know my English isn't that marvelous anyway.

I have to refrain from saying so much that is irrelevant! This blog of mine is going to be... maybe review, selling and advertise of items.

Not to forget, my Photo Blog too!

I have so much to write but... maybe I should break into parts with photo first!

Stay tuned.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons