Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, January 20

CDs that I bought

CDs
Interesting... it had been months and years since I last bought CDs from shop! This time, I totally cannot resist myself buying these 3 awesome CDs.

It may be a little old, but well, who cares? The substance is something that I want.

I am happy to own them tho.

Amazingly, I realised that I totally missed out a lot from dance music scene! All thanks to PVD and AVB CDs release! Happy to catch up tho!


Came across this track when listening to it.
Totally fall in love with it and the remix with the great bass line really seduce me over! Haha

Here you go!


Faithless - Not Going Home (Armin van Buuren Remix)






How about some House track instead?


Faithless - Not Going Home ( Eric Prydz Remix)

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons