Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, December 1

Time to go, my long old batteries...

Good bye to my old batteries that lie in my dry cabinet for years. It is time to clear them off for new one.

I still remember I bought a lot of Sanyo batteries when I first started photography. Then, I am using PowerEX and finally, I chose Sanyo Eneloop.

I am going to ditch my PowerEX batteries as their lifespan had reach to their destination. I do not want to face another powerless shot from my external flash. That's cold sweat!

P1050024
Byebye to you!

P1050025
Goodbye Sanyo... you are way old

P1050026
Goodbye Old Sony Batteries

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons