Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, November 29

It is fun and nice to meet your ex coll in banquet after so many months/years. It is great to catch up one another tho.

I am truly happy when seeing them during Sandy's wedding.

I am also glad that the video I did for them receive a lot of positive comments too. It is a rush job for her within 1.5 months! I am totally stressed out and push back a lot of my jobs which result me being so tired everyday because I have not give my client the final product!

All in all, I am currently 70% completed. Another processing of photo job will commence real soon.

Anyway, here's my ex coll from IFP (Inflight Productions, Singapore)
IMG_1440

IMG_1443

IMG_1444

IMG_1451
Meet my ex senior audio producer who always love to talk rot with me! We basically chat anything!

IMG_1453
Oh yes, my ex audio manager (left) and audio producer (right)


1 banquet should be enough and I often laughed at people who attending 2 within a day!
That actually happened to me on 13th Nov!

Noon - my ex coll at Furama Riverfront Hotel
Night - my photography buddy at Hilton

Wow, I ate a lot. Better to make myself work out harder! Ha!

Here's the pic during the 2nd banquet at night. yah, 2 photos in all. Enough? I bet so!

IMG_1462

IMG_1488
I do not mind a Nikon camera. Really! =)

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons