Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, October 28

Busy and tight deadline

I am truly busy lately until I have no time to blog here or at the Parenting moment.
I will try to update as much as possible.

Now, I am happy that 1 project is done, but I might need to redo some of it because I find myself doing a better job on the 2nd project.

For those who do not know, I am currently using Capture One Pro 5 to process the RAW files. If you are unsure what is it, perhaps you should check them out on the site and get the demo version for trial. I'm pretty sure that you love the program much more than the other one.

The 3rd project is actually a pre wedding stop motion clip for my ex coll. Time is running out because I have the last segment for photo shoot followed by the dialogue. I have no idea how it will turn out, but I am confident that I can do a good job. Putting myself with full confident.

Do check them out after 13th Nov. I will reveal all the 3 projects I am doing.

If you require my photography and stop motion service after viewing it, please do not hesitate to drop me an email. I will reply as quickly as possible.





Let me share something with you by Scott Bourne. This time he is talking about buying gear guide, which might interest you!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons