Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 15

Sharing my RSS Feed links

I had been pampering myself with Google Reader recently for all the RSS I subscribed.

It is just pain in the ass by having it bookmarked and go to the site for read up. Might as well, use the RSS feed, whereby all the articles come together as one. Save of time and effort.

So, what's in my list?

I just want to share a few with you because it might benefit if you are into design, arts and photography.

Spoon Graphic

Photofocus

Think Design

F Stoppers

Smashing Magazine

Engadget

Gizmodo

Hong Kiat

Six Revision

FudgeGraphics

Fubiz

Enjoy them as I do. Who knows, you might find your inspiration in there, right?
Ain't that cool?

Have a good day ahead!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons