Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 8

Remarkable creative shoot - Behind the scene

I got to thank a lot of people in my tweeters who shared a lot of interesting stuff recently.
It is not a bad idea having follow hundred of people in your list because it can help you in any other way.

I come to this site yesterday and was amazed by the information given on behind the scene. Now, Fstoppers will be one of my favourite site to visit! Yeah, I have that put in my RSS reader in Google so that I will not miss anything at all.

Here... welcome to the world of photographing by using....



iPHONE!

Yup.. you did not see wrongly or think this is some sorta joke, but this is true. Everyone know that the output from iPhone does not look so impressive. But it is not just about that! Remember, hot lights come in to create the mood, retoucher to make the photos even nicer.

Doubt me?

Check out here.

The iPhone Fashion Shoot - Lee Morris Shoots With The 3GS Fstoppers from FStoppers on Vimeo.





Here's one of my favourite pick!



Behind the scenes with the “Matrix” look

Porcelana - Making Of from Real Creations on Vimeo.





Scott McClellan Blows Up A Kitchen




I wish to do something like this... but well... if I have strong determination tho!

1 knocking by:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. photography depends on the photographer right.. not the camera =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons