Giganews Newsgroups

Saturday, June 26

Communic / Broadcast Asia

Nothing much for Communic Asia. I know I am late to talk about these but at least I put in some effort. I have no idea what to snap photos. Do I want to do a review for the whole event? nah.. Why make myself so stress when I have no idea. Anyway, here you go.

Some of the stuff are interesting and my fav place: Broadcast Asia.

Really, I wanted to get myself a 5Dmk2 and start some video filming for leisure. There are more things to see and do than just making it so simple. How? Wait for lottery lor...

P1040095
Seriously, I have not approach and ask , or really understand this. Why a dance? What are they trying to show? I'm sorry, I am just being very curious about it.

P1040096
Cboss

P1040097
Photography of the dancers

P1040099
Interactive golf game. Like Wii? No way, for this, you got to use the club instead of the remote controller.

P1040101
For this Broadcast Asia, 5Dmk2 kinda rule out for the video corner. I can see lots of equipments which is rather interesting.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons