It is never boring if you know how to make full use of your time when the machine are working = Cam whore! Fwwahahha
I simply love the grey background... it is a great tone tho... =)

Light shine

When your machine is working... there's nothing you can do at the moment, do something like me...

Posing

I have no idea what the hell am I doing.

Love? Man.. I did something I dunno at all

Scare.... alone? Nah... even better!

Enjoy the music? As if!

Comms comms

What da... Gosh..

I got an idea!!!
Not to forget about sharing something interesting!

I simply love the grey background... it is a great tone tho... =)

Light shine

When your machine is working... there's nothing you can do at the moment, do something like me...

Posing

I have no idea what the hell am I doing.

Love? Man.. I did something I dunno at all

Scare.... alone? Nah... even better!

Enjoy the music? As if!

Comms comms

What da... Gosh..

I got an idea!!!
Not to forget about sharing something interesting!



3/14/2010 08:27:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)