Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, February 24

Things I'm working with

Just feel so happy dealing with these recently. It is not easy to explain to anyone about what I'm doing especially through the net. All I can say it is very general way: Encoding.

Yes, you get it. Do not bother ask me why, what, how or whatever.... all the terms I'm facing is rather foreign to me but after some research on net, my video knowledge is getting thicker!

P1030187
3 X Dolby Dongle

P1030188
Software used

P1030191
5.1 surround room, part of the area I'm working at

P1030192
The volume control with 7.1 button to mute

P1030193
7.1 huh!

P1030195
Tascam Mixer. Lovely

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons