Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, February 4

Sure or not?

After getting the e-newsletter from CNet Asia on my e-mail, I rolled my eyes!

Why do I say that? How about... reading this instead?


Photo from Asia CNet

So... there will be.. or may be a tablet for Google running on Lunix?! Ok, OS is Chrome and not Android, but wait a min! Can it do multitasking? Bet that's a lot of people hoping to know.

Tell me, are you planning to buy the pad now?

Anyway, let's have a moment of relax on... the Pad Paddy PADDIE!

Presenting you... the FAIL PAD!
Do not trash me, I merely sharing the information.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons