Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, December 22

Stupid MSN Virus

Seem like I had been getting some stupid MSN virus lately! Thank Scott who told me about it yesterday, hence I quickly changed the password. Hopefully this strong password will stop the stupid virus from sending out stupid msg which is so irritating!

So what happen was that after googling for sometimes, I decided to use this MSNVirus Removal to scan even after using Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essential. Trojan found and I had it removed. Hoping that it is cure for the time being.

Guess that it is still better to get a Eset Smart Security 4.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons