Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, December 10

Congrats Damien (Jian Yi)

Blissful to you and your wife, dear friend!!!

Congrats to you once again.

Jian Yi (Damien) is my ex Sec Sch mate in Jurongville Sec Sch since it first started. If I remember correctly, we are in the same class for 5 years! I reckon tho...

Of course, there are a lot of funny things going on during that period of time but it is not nice to jot it down here. Remember in heart will do. *laff*

Somehow, it is nice and great to meet up my old pals that night. We joked and chat as like before and it had been more than a decade since I last met them up and it is fun chatting with them. To think I feel like skipping this dinner because I am dead tired! But it all worth it tho.

Cheers to my lovely ex sch mates! There are also another group of ex students at the other table as well but they are more of hi and bye type so I didn't really catch up with them.

P1010456
Preparing to take a group shot of the class 4N3.. Joey son is in charge of photo taking.. thats why we have to look down.. but he snapped non stop!

P1010457
Ok.. at least something better

P1010458
Cheers... I miss this group of classmate!

From left:
Me, Chew Li, Hui Yi, Evelyn Goh, Ervina Chan, Joey Tan, Albert Toh, Xieguang
Seated:
Mr Raja, Mr Mooi, Yu Qiang

Of course I did not forget them (below)! They are my teachers and mentor back then and to think Jian Yi are able to invite them to his dinner! Kudos! It had been a long time since I last met them when I leave the school.

Of course, there are other ex students wanted to take photos with them as well (From other classes). Not bad!

P1010464
Mr Raja (my history teacher, NCC Officer and Discipline Master) and Mr Mooi (Math and Physic)

P1010465
I miss them! =)

P1010467
There you go.. Joey son in front of the photo

All grooms have to go through this! Wine + Beer + Hard Liquor + Pepper + Chilli + Vinegar etc...

P1010461
Tekan session for Jian Yi

P1010462
Suppose to give him but end up.. we change it something high for him
(the disgusting look is actually cereal)

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons