Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, November 13

Recalling back the memories 1

As I mentioned that I abandon the idea of linking the photos here, but right, I think I should do just a little bit, ya?

It is not easy to link almost all the photos here, so I will be linking part of the photos instead. I'm going to upload more to my account tonight as I'm dropping by my PC house later to collect my Wii set. Another gathering session for us.

P1010002
OC treat to Dominos PIZZA and great KFC for the success of the mission!

P1010009
Part of the parties ain't ard yet when this photo taken.

P1010013
Group of NSmen with Warrant Officer, the safety officer for RSAF

We are proud to have this WO to take this photo together who gone through the same course as us but different batch in year 1994

We must not forget about posing, taking photos on the final Ops day!

P1010020
We, the Nsmen

P1010026
Posing with Talu

P1010027
Comrade?

P1010028
Superman

P1010031
Light spot.

P1010032
Posing posing!

P1010033
Posing with the forklift.

P1010038
RSAF access pass to go into RSAF area.

I shall do it in batches to showcase instead. Non sensitive pictures.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons