Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, November 24

If you don't know

Things change when I'm back. People do not know what is going on and yet, they can maglin you for nothing.

Truth is not to be known unless special circumstance.

I been called a name which I am terrible upset for.

Took my times to react but been taken as a clown now.

We are in 2 different worlds after all.

My question back:
My answer is what you said before first. Did I ever start up first? Want me to frank?

Yes, I learn everything from you.

Please look through your doubt again.



Oh yeah, there are lots of people not been serious as well.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons