Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, October 11

A new look

While Noel change his blog skin, I also did the same! Ok, this is no copycat, purely coincidence.

William often complaint about slow loading and unable to see due to some dunno what stupid crazy shit reason.... now... he praised that my blog load faster than last time!

I faced some header issue on the previous skin I just loaded, so I decided to use this skin instead. Easy, simple and great! Just that, I do not really like the black background. I shall go and find a nice retro illus type... maybe I should do my own instead!

I am back to civilian and lots of task to finish it asap! Finger cross!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons