Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, September 9

Tweet tweet


via James Reeve

How much you love twitting? Ha! I do not post so much until recently.

For instance, yesterday someone asked me how to do this and that on photoshop and I have no answer to her despite searching around Google. Answer is there but not the one she or I wanted.

Well, I do want to know it as well so I decided to post the question on my twitter via TweetDeck. I do follow quite a number of people like DJ, designer, music, friends, internet radio etc...




Ok.. I try my LUCK tho


Kidding huh? Guess what?


Yes! Someone replied me on Twitter! I'm so glad that @TipSquirrel answered my question though! Thanks!



At the same time, I tried on photoshop and finally get it right! Of course, she is pretty happy after getting the answer she wanted. Most importantly, follow the right people and you get the answer! Much faster then facebook huh!

Interesting and appreciated for the help!



Listening to wonderful tune now which I just 'mixed' yesterday. Ok.. it is not that kinda DJ BPM pitch (beat match ) but using waveform to slice every single beat to match the previous song BPM. Yes, I got to cut some waveform and it does not sound so 'obvious' tho.

I do not know how to make it the BPM match using Samplitude 7. Spare me that.

This time, the mix is better then before!

If you want to listen, let me know and I shall host it up.
Here's the tracklisting:

  1. Planet Love - DJ Quicksilver
  2. It's Like That (Drop The Break Radio Edit) - Run D.M.C. vs Jason Nevins
  3. Everyone Loves Carnival (Radio Edit) - Fatboy Slim
  4. Breathe - Prodigy
  5. Real Vibration (Want Love) - Express of Sound
  6. Star Guitar - Chemical Brothers
  7.  Just Dance (Glam As You Mix By Guena LG-Club Mix) - Lady Gaga feat Colby O' Donis
  8. I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Edit) (David Guetta Mix) - Black Eyed Peas
  9. On the Dancefloor (Extended Mix) (David Guetta Mix) - Will.I.Am, Apl De Ap
  10. Confusion Girl (Riffs & Rays Club) - Frankmusik feat Tinchy Stryder
  11. Lets Get High (Life Love Music) (Yves La Rock Extended Mix) - Anane
  12. Relax (Finger & Kadel Rmx) - 2-4 Grooves Feat Reki D
  13. Dark Is The Night For All (Original Mix) - Daniel Portman
  14. Bruise - Diogo Ribeiro
  15. Lazy Life (Electro Mix) - Blank & Jones feat Jason Caesar
  16. Raindrops (Funkagenda Vs Paul Thomas Re-Dux - Basement Jaxx
  17. Tonight (Above & Beyond Remix) - Dirty Vegas
  18. L'Acrobat (Karybde & Scylla Remix) - Ferry Tayle & Static Blue
  19. Ritual Purification (Ali Wilson Tekelek Remix) - Marco V
  20. All Night Rock & Roll (Squash 84 Remix) - Shane 54 & Myon
  21. Wonderful Life - Kevin Sunray







Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons