Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, September 1

Brace up, Melissa!

01092009078

I picked up the newspaper on the dining table and found that this girl is quite familiar. I thought what happened till I saw the big headline about her boob enlargement.

Flipped inside and glance the story...

01092009079

Well, I may not know her as friend but we did hang out during photo shoot back then when I am learning studio photography with the rest of the gang. I do not know her blog as well and had no idea what is going on with her. All I know that she is getting quite popular with her commercial ads.

Maybe locally cannot find any other news, so they dig out people's blog. There's always 2 answer when the media expose you. Even famous or been tarnish. How amazing media is, right?

That's her life, ok?

Anyway, brace up, Melissa! Do not bother the news. =)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons