Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, September 2

Been neat is good!

Finally have time to sit down and type these nonsense. I cleared most of the stuffs on my table... put back the CDs which had been on my table for months....now.. my working table is neat and tidy!

Just read YT blog and realise that Smurf is coming to cinema!



Ok... I had not been watching movies lately because of princess. I missed a lot of good movies and it is so sad that when you heard your coll talking about this and that show is damn good!

Look like.. I can only enjoy when we move to new house next time. More time on TV and hoping Princess Cait do not come and disturb me. I will save up for BD movies and BD Player! Oh yea... great.. =)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons