Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, August 21

Rearranging of my entire photos

Finally, I almost finish re arranging the photos that had been retrieved by ADRC. It is not an easy task as there are a lot to look at. The new arrangement is pretty much pleasing then before. I have a folder named misc in every yearly folder. In the past, I just chucked everything in 1 folder, which kinda made the whole arrangement messy.


As I was checking through the photos, some of it really gone missing and not able to recover back. Hence, I decided to write an email and ask if there's any chance of recovery.


I got a shock of my life when I saw this email...


I could rerun this job to recover all jpg files but without its original file name and directory structure. The time taken will be about 1 to 2 weeks. I will just treat this as a follow up job and charge S$250 to cover the resources spent. Will that be fine ?


Sigh, should I pay additional of S$250 to get the photos back? Counted myself lucky that I had most of the photos uploaded to flickr, so I spent my time downloading to my HDD. Though the resolution is 640 x 480, it is more than enough to look at it. How much more can I complain? It is better than I do not have it at all.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons