Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, August 11

HDD sent in

It took me just less then 20min to get the things done up.

Nice staff from ADRC, Xiu Han, who guided me through the procedure. I have to go down one more time when the evaluation is done. This is because I have to browse through if that is the stuff I want to retrieve.

Only then, they will inform me about the pricing. As told by the girl, usually it will be less then a thousand because there's special discocomputerunt for home user. Thanks God.

Evaluation will take about 1 to 3 days. Hope to hear from them soon.

At the same time, I can check up the status via their site.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons