Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, August 20

Craving for music...


via last fm

Ok... I am listening to Lady GaGa - Just Dance single now. Blasting loudly make me feel on top of the world as if no one dare to come and provoke me! I am truly insane as I had been listening to metal lately and finally.. dance! Yummy!


So what do I need to do for now? Of course, get my photos arrange properly ASAP and back them up real soon! Only then, I can start doing things that I had not done yet.


Yes... It is Photo Shoot and Music!


Before I forget.... today acronym!


It is....





I G B T

What does that suppose to mean...
Only William guessed it!



It's Gotta Be Thursday





Sorry.. no prize for you.. But good guess!


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons