Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, August 11

ADRC trip later

I will be dropping by ADRC (Adroit Data Recovery Center) later as I will be taking 1/2 day off. According to Felix from ADRC, whom emailed me on Sunday, stating that partial recovery is expected. Cost range from $500 to $700.

Remember I mentioned about the issue that I cannot retrieve anything except the Window using their program?

By right, which Felix said, it should be able to. But they have to do a full recovery first.

I am hoping that most of the data can be recover. Because, new data written on HDD sector after formatting might have overwrite the old data. What I know of is that writing data on HDD sector is by randomly.

Since the incident happened, I decided to upload full size photos to my flickr account instead. It will take longer time because of the photo size.

Counted myself lucky that I never format the SD card from my camera since 4th July.

Shall not say so much, I'll let the result tell me when it is out.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons