Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 30

My twitter design

Do you want to design the background for your twitter?

May I suggest HIM to guide you through. Do check out his portfolio also, he have a lot of nice tutorial! I did pick up some skill from the site.

After spending some time on it, this is the end result.

pboong-Twitter
My first try on designing. =)

I do not need such a complicated design so I decided to do something really simple and clear.

I did check on both my PC and Macbook, it look terrific and nice. Pity that it does not support 1024 x 768 display, some of the wording had been 'eaten'. I have to edit it tonight.

You can check out my twitter at http://twitter.com/pboong

pboong-Twitter1
3 mistake spotted.

1. Logo been covered by twitter.
2. Vertical wording link is a little too right
3. Full wording of pboong.com is not seen at the bottom.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons