Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 30

Logo is up on my photography site

Thanks Lut for putting up my photography banner on her site.

There you go, this logo is done by Scott from Arigin.

pboong-logo250

Appreciate a lot.

I will be collecting the name card any soon. Great!

I should try to upload more photos which I did before to my photography site. Time to dig my backup DVDr!



Mr Brown, again, never failed to make me laugh! I finally feel so awake now! I cannot imagine that I am so tired and I dozed off without knowing! To think I can even dream! Damn it! I reckon I slept for about 5min? What a sight!




Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons