Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 23

I got to improve my ang mo.

I was looking for images earlier on until I found this link....

http://seovnn.com/

I love how they have their Ads created. Interesting indeed.



Well.. anyway...



Give me some time to improve my English tho.

Knowing my command of English is quite bad, but I am still glad that everyone take their time to read this blog of mine.

My friend found a lot of mistake from my writing, hence he adjusted for me over in another blog.

Just as you are wondering... YES!

My photoblog is up along with the logo as well. Thank you Scott for putting so much effort at my end.
I am truly appreciated.

More information regarding to photos will be up real soon.

Meanwhile, should there be any photographing inquiry, you are welcome to email me at contact@pboong.com
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons