Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, July 7

Congrats to myself!

Congrats to myself because I won a CK EDT from L'Officiel Singapore Magazine on facebook!
I was trying my luck and put no hope at all.

All you gotta do is to share the link to all the friend in my list, then email them the list of friend I shared.

I did not go to L'Officiel Singapore Magazine on facebook to check if I won until my wife told me about it!

So.... what's the prize?





Ta-da!

A bottle of ck One Summer, EDT 100ml, worth $80!



Here's what they posted on Facebook.

L'Officiel-Singapore-Magazine

Gotten the email from them and I have to go down to their office to collect the prize at Toa Payoh. Look like I have to take leave because of they are also working for 5 days.

No matter what, thanks to L'Officiel for the prize!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 knocking by:

YieTze said...

lucky you~

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons