Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, July 28

Awesome Video to share

I was looking at Spectrasonic demo video earlier on until I found this awesome film composer, Rob Power. The score that he composed is terrific! This video, which is the 2nd one, is my favourite.




Fall in love with such film score!

Oh yeah, do check out the new Spectrasonic: Trilian, Omnisphere and Stylus RMX 1.7 (Existing owner of Stylus RMX 1.5 will get free upgrade to 1.7) Do check it out!

Thanks to Haw who guided me about Stylus RMX earlier! Ok, I admit that I do not know how to use Stylus RMX! Rem I mentioned before about Haw? Yes, he is getting popular in Malaysia and cheers, bro!

Produce more great tune, a'ight?

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons