Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, June 30

Thanks Jean!

I would like to thanks Jean from BreakInAsia for telling me about soundcloud site. I love the way how they do the track outlook too.

Oh yes... If you love Breaks, do check out BreakInAsia and her own blog too.

I am going to tag tunes I have under MY MUSIC, this way, whichever I had a tune to share from my productions, it will navigate easily.

Here's my old tune I did before. I will do a good job in future tho. Enjoy!

Feel Ur Mind



For You


Oasis


Silence Confusion

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons