Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, June 26

Good bye Michael Jackson....

You are forever a legend in everyone hearts since back then. Despite having so many issue regarding about you, there are still many supporters standing by your side.

You are a true King of Pop that indeed boast up a lot in music industry. You are the idol in everybody heart and that include myself too. It sadden me when I heard the news about your leaving in this world.

I shall show the below video that are one of the my favorite music till to date and.. forever...


Smooth Criminal


Earth Song


Man in the Mirror


You Are Not Alone

R.I.P.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons