Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, April 16

Working even harder!

I just got the rejection by iStockphoto yesterday night. Nevertheless, I must work even harder to get into iStock and produce lots of photo! I want to be like one of the guy who sold 500 images in a month!

And of course, this is the rejection letter:

Thank you for taking the time to apply as a contributor with iStockphoto.com.

The iStock administrators have asked that you upload new samples based on the feedback provided below. You're welcome to return in 3 days, upload some new samples and we'll re-process your application.

Comments from the iStockphoto Administrator:

At this time we regret to inform you that we did not feel the overall composition of your photography or subject matter is at the minimum level of standard for iStockphoto. Please take some time to review training materials, resources and articles provided through iStockphoto. The photographs provided in your application should be your best work. Try and impress us, we want to see how you stand out from the crowd.

We welcome you to return in the number of days specified and upload 3 fresh samples of your work and we will re-process your application.

For more information on Composition and Impact, please see:
http://www.istockphoto.com/article_view.php?ID=13

For more information on Suitable Stock Photography, please see:
http://www.istockphoto.com/article_view.php?ID=146



Thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards,
iStockphoto.com


That will make me works toward my goal.

On the other hand, I cannot stand it anymore! I went into deep sleep and unable to wake up due to darling ger crying non stop around 3am. I had no idea why am I so tired and cannot even open my eyes! I salute to my mom indeed. Anyway, tomorrow on leave, so I can stay home to take care of Cait cait while mom go to NUH for checkup. Most likely I will send her there and back.

I am still considering whether if I should go to Canon service center to get my camera fix. But looking at the sum of money I have now, I dare not to gamble the cost. Maybe I should just leave it as it is. If I have the extra money, I would prefer to get the 3 main lens: 50 f1.2, 85 f1.2 and 135 f2. Great for wedding. Lastly, a new 5D MKII. So, when will my windfalls come?

Photoshoot of my baby Cait will be after her full month celebration! Afterwards, getting into Mike shoot! Working hard!

Thanks for Lu and William helping me to spread my photography service. I am looking forward to the job. Meanwhile, gallery still not up but blog is, with wedding photos I took before.

Lastly, I might be posting less in this blog because there are a total of 3 BLOGS that I have to manage! This will be rants blog instead! Check out my photography blog, ok?

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons