Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, April 23

a big testing using email blogging

Since technology is so advance and I think I am lagging back towards email blogging. Having the Nokia 5800 and making me even want to blog more using from the phone, and of course, through email. Before I can rectify the cause from my phone to send out the email via MMS instead of IDEAS internet! I shall start by blogging from my gmail instead.

--
Regards,

Boon Ong

Have a nice day ahead!
Dave Barry  - "The four building blocks of the universe are fire, water, gravel and vinyl."

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons