Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, March 27

snap snap!

DSCN2313.JPG
Raindrop is something I love to see always. I can't resist it and park by the road side at the lonely road and took a photo of it. Here it is, rain feel droplets on my windscreen.

DSCN2314.JPG
Another that I shot it with the effect of cool breeze feel.

Of course, we had some morning shot this morning before the neighbor dog bark at us by surprise! Oh yeah, because of this, I forgotten to lock the gate and received a call from mom with her screaming at me. LOL

DSCN2321.JPG
Graceful dearie in the morning shot.

DSCN2322.JPG
Wifey on her 36th weeks. Cheerful and preparing to give birth next week.

DSCN2323.JPG
wifey and me smiling =)

DSCN2324.JPG
Sweetie couple =)

DSCN2325.JPG
Damn, I am really putting ALOT of weight. But soon, I will lose a lot due to tiredness.

********************


Oh yeah, try not to get this model of phone: Panasonic KX TG1034B-P


Anyway, my coll is holding to 2 phones instead of 4.

This is because of my coll, Ke, gotten call from IDA that this home cordless phone is causing hell frequency interference to some mobile subscriber. And after checking for few days, my lucky coll's residence had been found.

They are bringing this phone back for thorough check and they are certain that the frequency does not meet Singapore telephone frequency. The distributor had to answer for as they are the one who bring in these phones and poor on vendor who will get check by IDA.

So, next time, better to buy phone from big shop with IDA sticker approve.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons