Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, March 30

Nice monday!

While transferring some photos out from my PDA phone, I realised that I had not update this stormy images I took when we are returning back to office after lunch break.

IMAG01602.jpg
When the storm is about to come.

But of course, we went to enjoy ourselves before lil one is coming. Head to Jurong Point for lunch and movie session; incredible that it changes so much because of the extra new extension! It is so much nicer and beautiful too.

We had great lunch at Swesen as there's offer on 1 for 1 meal, and yes, side dish do have that too. But it only offer for weekday 12-2pm.

IMAG0161.jpg
Awaiting for food arrival.

IMAG0162.jpg
When the food arrives.

IMAG0163.jpg
Great food session in Swesen, JP.

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0048.jpg
Good cutlet, but end up eating Spaghetti which is even nicer.

Photo0049.jpg
The yummy food.

And of course, Confession of the Shopaholic is indeed a nice comedy show. Upz! But the only hatred part: air con is quite stuffy! Argh! I cannot stand it as I am feeling so hot because I am literally sweating in CINEMA!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons