Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, March 17

Great to see the past...

It was by sudden that I 'met' my old friend in Facebook and then I requested to set up a group in Facebook which really brought in a lot of old friends! That is something awesome for such networking.

My dear old pal, Huiyi, set up Jurongville Sec Sch ('94-'98) group in Facebook and of course we are hoping to see more friends dropping by.

Because of that, I went to scan quite a few of photos from my yearbook.

jvss0001.jpg
The very first school book issued when we are Sec 4.

jvss0002a.jpg
Teaching staff during the start on the year of 1994.

jvss0002.jpg
The staff of 1995 at that time.

jvss0003.jpg
As it grow more on 1996

jvss0004.jpg
1997 teaching staff are getting huge!

jvss0011.jpg
The staff of 1998. Enormous growth huh!

jvss0005.jpg
The canoe session... erm.. why am I not in photo?!

jvss0006.jpg
The great day during our Speech Day, that's Sec 3 time.

jvss0007.jpg
Spot me? Staff Sergeant hor! Hahaha. Sec 4 at that time.. GOH for Speech Day.

jvss0008.jpg
Head prefects... =)

jvss0009.jpg
Thats how our class look like... old skool sia...

jvss0009a.jpg
The class of 4N2

jvss0010.jpg
1998 2nd edition issue! I am already Sec 5 by then.

jvss0012.jpg
The class of 5N1

jvss0013a.jpg
The class of 5N2 (my class... I always in the middle of the class level... 1N3 2N3 3N3 4N3 and 5N2)

jvss0014.jpg
jvss0015.jpg
My art class and I began to wonder why I am not in there?

jvss0017.jpg
NCC

jvss0018.jpg
Concert Band

jvss0019.jpg
Huh look.

jvss0020.jpg
Graduation Ceremony 1998

jvss0021.jpg
Swee Seng singing... so good

jvss0022.jpg
The staff

jvss0023.jpg
Funny and cheerful Mr Mooi

jvss0024.jpg
This got to be Hou Xiang 'FAV' teacher.

jvss0025.jpg
Total Defence day, i reckon

jvss0026.jpg
NPCC guys

jvss0027.jpg
Ok.. Alwin.. what you trying to do?

I do not whether I post this before.. but nevermind... I link up once again...

scan0001.jpg
Yearly class photo before everyone go for holiday. I can't rem this is Sec 4 or 5 tho

scan0004.jpg
Just outside NCC room for our bo liao shoot. On the right is where the range located. I miss the guy on my left... great buddy of mine during sec sch time.. name is hao zhi... Hope to find him in Facebook tho...

scan0005.jpg
Speech Day '97. Everyone on Guard Of Honor dressing. One of the best drill we ever had, 1 sound for all. I still remember till this day.

scan0006.jpg
Geez... I can't rem when this is taken?

scan0007.jpg
My buddy, John... Anyone know his whereabouts? This is our NCC room.. damn my hair! Gross! hahaha

********************

On the separate issue... so, which word of DO NOT OPEN they do not understand. Many times my company told the guy named B. of BTH Center management office not to open the door and yet... he still did it despite 2 pple actually told him already! Ok.. for that... 3rd time... alarm went off. 1st him, then delivery uncle then HIM again. Do we need to put Police lines or Dogs poster around or whatever shit to remind them for that?

I was with Alex heading to entrance from the walkway, YT came out at the same time which we were about 20m away, the alarm just went off and scare the hell of YT! That's kinda amusing to see because she was so lost at that time. Anyway, it is nobody fault because of someone opened it. OM came in later and knew about this matter, of course she is not please with it even though apologise had been made. Seriously speaking, sorry no cure.

WT also kinda scolded him for opening the door... the alarm was so loud at the walkway... but internally it is fine. After kwoning the reason, he actually wanted tp check the doors as BTH Center wanted to change the door closing mechnaism on top.


0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons