Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, March 8

Finally, it's done.

Bon Voyage to Lu's hubby as he is flying to Middle East for work today and of course, Lu will be following him in later date this month. Congrats to both married couple and as to fulfill both their wishes, I rushed the photos like mad on Friday till Saturday. That also include the photo montage as a gift for them. I had no idea why I stumble when I felt Lu hubby on Saturday morning to pass the DVD and collect the money. Most likely due to tiredness. Of course the best part is that I forgotten how much I charged them as her hubby pass the money to me and the tone is also unsure. Anyway, hope they love the photos because till now, there's no reply from them. As I was typing it, Lu smsed me and thanks me for the photos and I managed to capture things that they never saw at all. RELIEVED!

It was a pretty rush morning for both of us. We also passed the Onkyo Amp to my mom's boss in the morning before we rushed to Tampines to pass the DVD. Then to Paya Lebar Sing Post as wifey need to settle stuff for the school. I am impressed and happy for the new thing for her.

Sgheadphones - one of the most insane audio lovers that gather around in net.
X'tremeplace - the HT lovers
Echo Loft - another music lovers gathers...

To cut short, poison is the word.

What's my aim and next purchase? Not any soon.


Oppo Blu Ray Player.


PC 12-Plus  (Good and powerful) - SGD900+                                           

or


PC 12-NSD (Entry level) - SGD 500+

And a good CD player. =)



0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons