Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, January 18

Our anniversary

We went to Orchard Parade Hotel in the morning for the breakfast buffet because we still had $150 voucher left. We ended up paying extra $15 cash since we thought of keeping for the next lunch buffet. We had our nice breakfast together and kept thinking of this time round last year, fun and yet still... fun!

DSCN1567.JPG
Happy wifey at Club Chinos, OPH.

DSCN1568.JPG
Great breakfast to start a day

DSCN1569.JPG
A sudden blur look from her by surprise. Haha

DSCN1570.JPG
My turn to get pix. heh

DSCN1572.JPG
Trying to make sure I the correct angle tho.

DSCN1573.JPG
Close again...

DSCN1574.JPG
The orange juice is great.

DSCN1575.JPG
A cup of coffee make my day bright!

DSCN1576.JPG
Smiley!

DSCN1577.JPG
Ok... I try not to amuse myself too much!

DSCN1578.JPG
I love the chicken sausage a lot!

DSCN1579.JPG
A close up of the chicken sausage

DSCN1580.JPG
You want some cereal?

A bit pity that we did not manage to get a complimentary car park so we quicken our pace to Wisma Atria for early morning shopping. As it is just 10.30am, most of the shop are not open yet until 11am. Of course, we managed to go to Takashimaya and get my CNY clothing with bermuda as well, also bought dad a red Hush Puppy polo tee.

DSCN1581.JPG
My purchases from Taka. All of them from Hush puppies.

DSCN1582.JPG
My dad Hush Puppies polo tee.

Wifey also managed to find her lovely Guess shoe at Wisma also and that ends our shopping for the day.

DSCN1586.JPG
My wife got the shoe from guess.

DSCN1583.JPG
My wifey lovely CNY shoes she bought from Wisma.

We head to Far East which I thought my wife can get her phone screen protector done, but sadly to say MobileSquare is not open yet as there is no specific time for them. Before that, we finally conquered the whole of DFS and know what I want to get for my wife. I will only reveal when I get the item she hoping for. But priority will of course goes to our baby. I bought my wife a Samsung F480 phone and since there's no more HTC Touch Pro from Singtel, my hope just end with it. Well, I am not hoping for anything.

I will not say I want a Popcorn Hour because I can watch the stuff on computer still. Playstation 3 a no because I had my lovely GTA IV. Home Theatre sys a no because no space/room to place it. Armrest also a no, because I can live with it. A harddisk of 1TB? That's funny to get that as present, anyway I am planning to get that real soon because I need to slowly change all my hdd to bigger capacity. I also move back in to some music making, which I wanted to concentrate more on it. Wish me luck.

DSCN1589.JPG
Starting my production work.... I am trying to get my hands on back like last time

DSCN1590.JPG
Serious looking huh

And last but not least... jogging time after got back from cousin house. Had the curry which made me cannot jog much today, perhaps I am tired as well. I started my treadmill training on Wed and Thurs and ran 1.2 and 3km respectively. For today, 3km but 3 times drop dead because I kept blurping. I shall rest at least 2hrs before started to jog because 1hr is not enough.

DSCN1594.JPG
I am just tired after a 3Km jog...

1 knocking by:

Paul Valente said...

Good luck with your music. Are you in SG? I am surprised you know about Popcorn Hour there, being that there are dozens of other Networked Media Tanks available out of China.

If you change your mind about the home theater, take a look at the EGreat EG-M31B. Like the PCH but better. I think there is a vendor in Singapore . . . that is if that is where you are. I am guessing :) I could be way off. Forgive me if I am.

P

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons