Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, December 19

Insane transferring!

I wanted to get my Line of Credit from HSBC annual fee waive off, but I never know how stupid it can be after holding on the phone for 15min!

I called up to HSBC Credit Card department initially, and apparently the CSO told me to redial and get to another department. I asked if he could just transfer me, and he said he cannot. Stupid reason I ever heard.

I follow the instruction and redial to get into another department. End up, the same CSO picked up! OMG! Is that so stupid?! I gave my NRIC and he asked me hold on, and then transferred me to another lady. Excuse me, Mr CSO of whoever, you do not need to TALK SO LOUD! I AM NOT DEAF!

When the lady picked up the phone, for whatever sake! I just cannot hear what the hell are you talking about! I just yah yah yah after the verification stage. Hang on awhile, then telling me she got to transfer me out again to another department. What promotion if I want to get if I....I just cannot hear your talking!!! It freaking seem like I am having long distance call! She always react 2sec later!

2min gone, another guy picked up and yes! A finally LOCAL guy talking to me! But... the way you talk, please do not speak so close to the mic! I can't hear due to you mumbling! I assured that I cannot hear properly, and not because of your English! Is HSBC really having such a lousy operating center? Even the music is cutting on and off!

No thanks, I do not need the luaggage worth of $150 if I were to pay $60 of the annual fee. I rather get it wavie.

Horrible phone call I ever had!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons