Giganews Newsgroups

Saturday, December 6

I am so tired!

I do not think that I can blog so much today, but all I can say that I am god damn way too tired! The client for the commercial project (for editing) insisted to do it today and I have no choice but to return to work at 9am! Of course, I thought I might end the work by 1130am but it wasn't. We finished everything with almost 95% of re recording it by 2pm. I do not wish to come back to work on Monday whereby it is public holiday! Spare me that, please.

I was stunned when I thought why the office was not lock and there's aircon on! When I went in, I saw that my manager already reached! So surprise to see her so early and according to my wife, who came along to accompanied me, had some chit chat with my manager at pantry, agreed that the client is not easy to handle. And she also want to finish up her work asap, so that she can go out shopping. Well, by 2pm plus, she was still in office. Wondering what time she off work then. The whole BTH was so quiet, looking at the whole compound, bet 1% of the people were in the building.

After that, we went to Chinatown to develop some prints for my aunt, who kinda asking where is her son wedding photos! Had no choice, we lived so far thus I have problem passing to her, but never did I knew that I got to help to prints. What can I say?

Since it was raining heavily at the area after I sent in the photos for developing, both of us wanted to have lunch at market. Initially, I wanted Smith St market, but my wife who is way so confuse thought that Hong Lim market is actually the usual place we went for our lunch! In fact, it is at Smith street and because we walked past Hong Lim market once, she thought that 'Smith st' is there. She had her crayfish horfun while I had sugarcane drink only because I had no appetite. Wanted the chicken rice at Smith St and end up my wife also told me that she wanted to have duck rice too (after she eaten).

She made me so confused. Asked her why she ordered medium, and claimed that I can share too. If I have my own food, why not just get small? I think my wife is confusing herself even more when she can asked me why I park the car at Hong Lim and not Smith St?! (in earlier entry of this blog, rem the prints?)

I really wanted to bang my head against the wall. I decided not to eat anyway. Fed up. But glad that I had lunch + dinner (luner)  at home! Bought some food from mixed vegetable  and cooked rice at home. Wonderful.

I went to scout for places at the same time and to be frank, I was so tired while driving to my client house as I need to give him the prints. I thought I can get the DVD from William after that, but when he got back to me as he went out for lunch, I am already at my house buying food. He wanted to cycle to my area and pass it to me but I rejected because I had been sleeping since after my dinner. I can finally rest 50% and get ready for more tiring weeks ahead. Too many weekend burn after I checked out the photoshoot date done by K. Happy that everything is on the move on. Bet by the day we finished everything, I really wanted to have a drink with K for all the hard work. No alcohol related tho.

Thanks to my client, helping me to earn so much time off now.

Tomorrow, there's baby shower at cousin house and since I need to fetch my mom, wife and me decided to head up as well.

And on Monday, family dim sum gathering. So happy to have everyone together! Gotta take more photos then.

I need Duragloss product to clean my car and collinite for waxing. A total of $150 damage, should I? When I can get my 1TB hdd, it getting out of space!

I end up typing so long. Time to dive on bed again, can't endure the sleepy eyes anymore!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons