Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, December 28

Harsh Sunday but fruitful weekend

Harsh sunlight for photoshoot today and it is way no fun because the whole place is so out of way and there's no toilet around the area. The only resting area is to sit under the tree. In fact, I am certain that most of the talents today inclusive some others who were under the sun will get sunburn for sure. I should just take off my clothe and get it tan for my whole body. LOL

DSCN1397.JPG
This is what I got in result of harsh sunlight with sandal pattern. Not nice at all.

After the shoot, I went to find my grandma as my mom told me that she had been having diarrhea and even when my wife and me reached the area, she insist of not going to hospital. I gave her a look of my cousin Ming's baby dotter photo from the digicam and she kept laughing non stop and hoping to carry her. Everyone are hoping that she pull through long. God bless my ah ma.

Since she kept rejecting of going to hospital and the thought of going to Vincent housewarming also push my mind off because of tiredness. Just when I dozed off, Houxiang called me if I'm going and I simply said that I'm not. But feeling a bit guilty, I decided to sms him that what time he is going. So, soon after I sent my mom home, I went straight to Vincent housewarming. We didn't stay long but just to catch up with both Houxiang and Vincent since both of them are my buddies during sec sch time.

DSCN1396.JPG
Interesting knife holder at Vincent house.

In 4 months time, there will be buffet from me and it will be baby shower. I am hoping my friends will drop by and say hello. LOL

Talking about baby, mom along with wifey and me head to cousin Ming house and visit both the mother and daughter. Apparently, his dotter really LOOK like him, especially the mouth. She is just 8 days old and everyone was saying that she look as if like she is already 1 mth old. Her movement was so active and even stick her tongue out and play. LOL

DSCN1334.JPG
Time for changing!

DSCN1335.JPG
Feeling so comfortable!

DSCN1336.JPG
New clothing and fresh! Look, she is wearing napkin instead of diapers.

DSCN1337.JPG
Mom carrying the cousin's dotter.

DSCN1338.JPG
Resemble my cousin so much!

DSCN1339.JPG

DSCN1340.JPG

DSCN1347.JPG
So happy with Ang Pow wor! LOL

DSCN1346.JPG
My wife with baby's mom talking in background.

DSCN1345.JPG
Evidence that we given the angpow to her.

DSCN1344.JPG

DSCN1343.JPG
Wa... she trying to keep angpow so quickly? LOL

DSCN1342.JPG

DSCN1341.JPG

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons