Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, November 6

Why it can't work?

Having no idea why I can play the music from the browser and not the MyFlashFetish! I copied the url to Google Chrome web browser as Firefox seem to screw me up as it kept on giving me error and forcing it to close.

I kept on having error on the player on my top right of my blog. Only the song that I found on Flash Fetish site is usable. This is so weird tho. I even link it up to my facebook (which I think FB is really damn cool by having so much of application in it)

I had 2 selection that I did before. The music is from some old Euros, Classic Trance to modern Trance and Electro House, sometimes even Drum & Bass. I shall not disclose which airline it belong to as this is not air on their craft yet.

I pretty much proud to say, this airline program that I did is the only one that produce the coolest dance track.

The whole music program is not about DJ mix (do not come and tell me its not DJ mix whatsoever as this is just a non stop music playing only) but more of showcasing the era of different music genre.


Selection 1:

http://josho.iddx.net/selection1.mp3

01. The Sunshine After The Rain (Two Cowboys Edit) - Berri

02. Try Me Out - Corona

03. I Luv U Baby (Radio Version) - The Original 

04. Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix) -  Everything But The Girl

05. The Summer - ATB

06. Crazy World - J Malik & Wickaman 

07. Take Me Away - Chase & Status

08. Body Rock - Andy C & Shimon

09. When You Touch Me (Bart B More Remix) - Freemasons Ft Katherine Ellis

10. Give It To Me (Fredde Le Grand Remix Edit) - Madonna

11. Pjanoo (Radio Edit) - Eric Prydz

12. The Way You Love Me - Ron Hall & Muthafunkaz Ft. Marc Evans

13. My Destiny (2008 Bassline Club Mix) - Delinquent Ft KCat

14. Touch Me - Bingo Players & Chocolate Puma

15. Beeper - Count & Sinden Ft Kid Sister

16. Cry For You (Original Edit) - September

17. Destination Calabria (Radio Edit) - Alex Gaudino Ft Crystal Waters

18. Watch Out (Radio Edit) - Alex Gaudino Ft. Shena

19. Baditude (Radio Edit) - Spoon, Harris, Obernik

20. Sweet Harmony (Streetlife DJs Mix) - Liquid

21. Fake Awake (Myon & Shane 54 Remix Radio Edit) - Andy Moor

22. Freedom (Original Radio Edit) - Tristan Garner

23. Something Gotta Give (Stringz Mix) - Thomas Gold

24. Chime (Martijn Ten Velden Remix) Edited - Shapeshifters

25. Do You Feel Me - Tiesto Ft Julie Thompson


Selection 2
:


http://josho.iddx.net/selection2.mp3

01. Different Dreams - Masterboy

02. Children - Robert Miles

03. Southern Sun - Paul Oakenfold

04. Gouryella (Gigolo Mix) - Gouryella

05. Superstring (Electro Radio Mix) - Epic Gold

06. Unforgivable - Armin van Buuren feat. Jaren

07. Black And Gold - Sam Sparro

08. Lazy - X-press 2 Ft David Byrne

09. Guinea Pig - Ben Watt

10. Be As One (La Guitarra) Extended Mix - Orjan Nilsen

11. Carte Blanche (2008 Single Edit) - Veracocha

12. Catch A Fall (Club Mix) - 4 Strings

13. Good For Me (Above & Beyond Club Mix) - Above & Beyond

14. Another Chance (Fred Baker Single Edit) - Avalon 69

15. California Sunset (Martin Roth vs Blank & Jones Mash Up) - Blank & Jones

16. Mojito Song - Robert Abigail

17. Diamond Life (Copyright Diamond Tribe Mix) - Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Sealée feat. Julie McKnight

18. Tomorrow Can Wait (Tocadisco Evilmix) - David Guetta, Chris Willis, Joachim Garraud, Tocadisco

19. What A Wonderful World (Dabruck and Klein Remix) - Axwell, Bob Sinclar

20. Your Loving Arms (Vocal Mix) - Jose Amnesia vs Karen Overton

********************

Ok, I wish my player will be fine soon. Do enjoy the music I selected. :)

Hoping Barack Obama will be able to clear the most headache situation currently. Peace to the US Army and USMC, as Sir Obama will be withdrawing 1 Combat Bridage per month,  up till 16 months. Look like no more deployment from US to Iraq for war. Peace to my friend bf who is in USMC now.

Per Combat Bridage consists of 40,000 troops and if to calculate 16months, means about almost 3 Division! That's a lot! As if the whole SAF out there!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons